(II) Processing trade policies
1. Processing trade activities occurring at KMFTZ are not subject to the deposit account system for processing trade, which means the opening and write-off of deposit accounts for processing trade are not required.
2. Goods processed at KMFTZ are not subject to registration (by filling out the Process Trade Registration Handbook), contract write-off, and filing required by the customs, as well as trade contract approval and write-off required by competent foreign trade administrations.
3. Goods processed at KMFTZ are not subject to the customs’ unit processing consumption standard, but those set by the processors themselves according to their actual needs.
4. To the exclusion of goods and articles prohibited from being imported or exported by the state, other goods, such as goods subject to import or export restrictions, may enter and leave the processing area freely.
5. Goods processed at KMFTZ shall be exempted from value-added tax.