(III) Bonded storage & trade supervision policies
1. Unless otherwise stipulated, goods stored at KMFTZ are not subject to any time limits, but registration at the customs is required every two years.
2. Goods may be traded freely among enterprises in KMFTZ.
(IV) Inspection & quarantine supervision policies
1. Goods, self-consumed office supplies, and raw materials & parts (required for export processing) imported by enterprises in KMFTZ from abroad are not subject to compulsory product certification.
2. Unless otherwise specified in relevant laws and regulations, goods required to be inspect and quarantined are not subject to inspection & quarantine when leaving KMFTZ for non-bonded places.
3. Goods entering KMFTZ as a whole but leaving in batches may be applied for inspection and inspected in batches. Compliant goods may be applied for inspection and inspected as a whole when entering KMFTZ and written off in batches when leaving.
4. Unprocessed goods at KMFTZ may leave at the presence of the inspection & quarantine certificate issued by corresponding agency at the place of origin, and no further inspection & quarantine is required. In case the validity date of inspection & quarantine expires, the export county/region changes which leads to the change of inspection & quarantine standards, goods are re-packaged or reassembled, or previous inspection & quarantine certificate has been cancelled, the goods shall be inspected and quarantined again.
5. Enterprises processing export goods at KMFTZ, if meeting relevant requirements, may apply to the inspection & quarantine agency for the Certificate of Origin Form GSP, Certificate of Origin Form, regional preference certificate of origin, exclusive certificate of origin, and so on.
6. For goods (subject to inspection and quarantine) to be stored at KMFTZ temporarily before export, as long as they are originally packaged and well-sealed without damage or leaking, they shall only be subject to external packaging inspection, and disinfection if necessary.
7. Unless otherwise specified in laws and regulations, or the import countries require the inspection & quarantine certificate or quarantinable treatment certificate, goods subject to inspection and quarantine shall be exempted from such when leaving KMFTZ.
8. Goods subject to inspection and quarantine shall be exempted from such when being traded or transferred among enterprises in KMFTZ.
9. Materials (subject to inspection and quarantine) for processing, and self-consumed office supplies and groceries required by enterprises in KMFTZ shall be exempted from quality inspection when entering KMFTZ, but wastes as materials shall be inspected according to relevant environmental protection requirements.
10. Goods produced by enterprises in KMFTZ shall be subject to commodity inspection or food sanitation inspection in any of the following circumstances:
A. “Made in China” is marked;
B. trademarks registered in China are used;
C. Certificate of Origin issued in China is required; or
D. qualification certificate issued by the inspection & quarantine agency is required.
To the exclusion of the above circumstances, goods produced by enterprises in KMFTZ shall be exempted from inspection & quarantine.